33 Boulevard des Farigoules
Your safety within the Center lies on your identification (French social security Code – Article L 162-21).
Prior to your first dialysis session, you should gather the following documents:
- Elements of your medical file
- Your Health Record booklet
- ID document
- Your social security certificate
- Your Carte Vitale (if you have one) and mutual company documents
When dialyzed at the main structure or UDM, a nephrologist will see you upon each session. For those undergoing an assisted auto-dialysis, the nephrologist will see them once a week. Moreover, aside from dialysis sessions, you will be offered consultations with your nephrologist within a specified timeframe, in order to review the situation. You may request that your attendance to these appointments be kept confidential. The Center commits itself to observe the Patient’s Charter.
If you reside in France:
Terminal chronic kidney insufficiency is listed among diseases fully covered by Social security.
In application of conventions signed with health insurance funds, treatment costs are invoiced directly to local health insurance agencies after prior agreement.
If you reside in a E.U member state:
Please bring your health insurance certificate of coverage. (European health insurance card)
If you reside outside of the European Union:
The Center will send you a quote corresponding to the cost of sessions. Upon receipt of your payment, the Center will initiate your dialysis treatment.
If you wish to go on holiday:
We ask you to inform the secretary’s office who will take charge of administrative and medical formalities.
The Center is attached to the various grant-paying bodies and these charges are authorized.
The health insurance agencies set up the price of sessions as well as practitioners’ fees.
Reimbursement conditions for your transportation are posted in the Center’s waiting room.
Transports directly related to treatments are being covered by social security in accordance with the law in force. The vehicle (Personalized seated transportation or ambulance) is prescribed by the nephrologist.
However, it is up to you to choose the transportation service provider. You will find a list of authorized companies for medical transports at the secretary’s office.
For your comfort, the following conveniences are at your disposal:
- a changing room for you to change and leave your belongings
- Beds and adjustable armchairs. A snack is served during the course of the dialysis session.
- TV: each post is equipped with a TV set and special plugs for audio/TV headsets. For the comfort of all guests, it is up to the patient to bring his own headset.
- Air-conditioning: all rooms are equipped with reversible air-conditioning.