50 av du Docteur Aurientis
13100 AIX EN PROVENCE
Quality Control and Risk Management
Commission on Relations with Users and the Quality of Patient Care (CRUQPC)
(See articles R.1112-79 to R.1112-94 of the French Public Health Code).
Created to represent you, the CRU aims to:
- secure users’ rights and facilitate procedures so that the latters may express any grievances or dissatisfaction to the Management, obtain explanations and feedback.
- Investigate complaints and claims and ensure that every patient gets all information on legal remedies and mediation procedures.
- Analyze the results of the annual patient satisfaction survey.
- Contribute to the improvement of reception quality as well as the care of patients and their relatives by giving advice and making proposals.
Fighting against nosocomial diseases
The Hemodialysis Centers are actively committed to the fight against infection risks and dispose of an Infection Control Committee (in accordance with Decree n°99-1034 of December 6, 1999) presided over by Dr. LEGROS.
In each establishment, prevention against infection risks is implemented by bodies such as the CLIN and the EOH (Hygiene Operational Team) composed by trained professionals.
Their main assignments are:
- to prevent infections by setting up good professional practices
- to train, to inform and to raise awareness among professionals and patients
Fighting against pain
Pain management is one of our commitments. Our healthcare policy is defined in compliance with pain management as well as with its promotion and implementation of related actions.
Our establishment has committed itself to take charge of your pain as stated in the Pain contract of engagement drawn up by the DHOS which derives from the the Pain Management Improvement Plan. During the course of your treatment, do not hesitate to exchange with your nephrologist or with the nurses.
Safety of treatment
Our organization focuses on the patient and favors treatment coordination with all health practitioners.
Our patients are being taken care of by a competent and experimented staff working in compliance with validated healthcare procedures.
Our establishments are equipped with high tech equipment under maintenance programs.
Reinforcing the security of our patients’ ID in relation with medical risk is the motto of a multidisciplinary group working on identity monitoring at the Hemodialysis Center.
Damages related to treatments
In accordance with the Law of March 4, 2002 on patients’ rights and the quality of the healthcare system, our establishment has set up a policy as well as tools aiming to ease the disclosure of damages related to treatments.
Evaluation of healthcare quality
The patient is personally involved in the improvement of his own medical care by means of:
- periodical satisfaction surveys
- regulatory bodies meetings
- complaints and suggestions management circuit